Well, the big moment of the year in online shopping is here! Google has announced that it’s Great Online Shopping Festival will be held from 10 December to 12 December.
This year, the Great Online Shopping Festival (GOSF) will be held with participation from approximately 300 stores, showcasing the year’s most awesome deals, with some of the wildest discount offerings just for you! But before 10th December, there is another reason to get excited: The GOSF Pre-Party!
Tomorrow, November 25th, online shoppers will witness what is somewhat of a prelude to the grand event. If rumours are to be believed, the Pre-Party is a smaller GOSF, which will give great discounts and deals to users as a taste of what will come on the big day.
Google has also promised to deliver day long deals and contests from November 27th to 9th December. ‘Tis the season to save!
So, in preparation for GOSF, we at Pennyful have some interesting tidbits on the event, just for you.
- The GOSF is India’s answer to the famous/infamous Black Friday sale and Cyber Monday
- The initiative was launched by Google India in 2012 as a way to boost the adoption of online shopping in India. From where we stand, it has worked out pretty well!
- Last year the GOSF website went down an hour after the festival went live. In order to compensate, Google extended the festival by a day. We’re certain that the GOSF will ensure the experience is more seamless this time around
- India is the only geography where Google conducts GOSF! Lucky us!
- Google makes no money from GOSF, but benefits from the multitude of advertisements and marketing campaigns launched by e-commerce portals.
- 300 retailers including Flipkart, Myntra, Amazon, Snapdeal, Lenskart, Infibeam, FabFurnish and more are expected to participate this year
We’re certain that this information is already making you excited for great deals and savings. And remember, you can save even more through us, Thanks Pennyful cashback and discount coupons.
See you at the GOSF Pre-Party!